How To Grow on YouTube as Beginner

You may want to know how to get 1000 YouTube subscribers for free. YouTube is the second-largest website that has 2 billion active users every month and 5 billion YouTube videos watched per day. 

Like any other social media platform, the number of subscribers plays an important role whether you want to be popular or reap the rewards in ad revenue. But it is not easy to get 1000 free YouTuber subscribers without any help. 

Here, we’ve come up with the YouTube hack to help you get 1000 subscribers on YouTube fast free.

Best App to Get 1000 Subscribers on YouTube for Free

Have you tried some regular methods to get 1000 free subscribers? Such as upload videos frequently, publish longer videos, or make video thumbnails. These methods either don't work or slowly grow a small number of subscribers for you. 

Some other people got a lot of YouTube subscribers overnight by buying bot subscribers from some websites, which do harm in the long-term to your channel.

For this reason, we bring you YouberUp - the best app to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube for free from real accounts. Check the following advantages of YouberUp, explaining why it is the best app. 

Unlimited Free. You can get 1000+ free YouTube subscribers within YouberUp's community. All you need to is earning free coins by doing some simple tasks every day. With the coins, you can get unlimited free subscribers daily. 

Real and active subscribers. All the subscribers you get from YouberUp are from real and active persons. What’s more, they actually like your channel and videos. You can get more engagement with those real subscribers.

100% safe and clean. In the secure system of YouberUp, your private information won’t be leaked forever. You can get real subscribers without verification, survey, or password. No worry about going against any policies of YouTube.

Fast delivery. Once you publish a subscriber request, YouberUp will process and deliver the subscribers instantly. You can see your subscribers up within minutes. All your orders will be finished in a reasonable time.

Easy-to-use. It is easy to use the YouberUp app to get real subscribers. With just a few steps, you can get 1000 subscribers on YouTube free efficiently. Want to try? Follow the simple steps below to get free subscribers on YouTube on your phone.

Get more engagement

Engagement is another important part of the YouTube algorithm. You will get more engagement if you have more subscribers. 

They will like, comment, or share your videos frequently. You will get great benefits from the engagement, such as enhancing ranks in your videos, letting you know your performance, providing you suggestions for your future videos, encouraging others to comment.


Make more money

The number of YouTube subscribers influences your pay. As we said at the beginning, to join the YouTube partner and start earning ad revenue, you must have a minimum of 1000 subscribers. The more subscribers you have, the higher the benefit level you rise. 

What’s more, you will get more business inquiries and money when you have more subscribers. If you want to make money on YouTube, you should focus on increasing your subscriber constantly.

How Long Did It Take to Get 1000 Subscribers?

Some people let you believe that getting to 1000 subscribers is an easy task. Others that tried it themselves found the conclusion that it is rather hard to make 1000 random people around the world subscribe to your little, unknown channel.

Subscribers per month


I uploaded my first video on December 14th, 2017, and I reached my 1000th subscriber on March 28th, 2019. It took me 678 days or 1 year, 3 months, and 14 days to get from 0 to 1000 subscribers with my programming channel.

Most of my subscribers grew organically, meaning that people found the video by themselves and decided that I was worth their subscription. Because a subscription is free, it most likely is a bookmarking mechanism that tells me that my subscribers liked at least one video and want to know when I publish a new video.

How Did I Make It Work?

I believe one of the most important reasons why my channel got that much attention is that I consistently uploaded videos at the beginning. I put out my first seven videos all after 14 days between each video. After that, I had to slow down for various reasons. I believe this initial burst was the reason my channel got rolling.

Another thing that I did right from the beginning was to use good titles and thumbnails. The thumbnails are not perfect, but they are custom-made and show some professionalism that makes users click.

I produce videos about topics that are searchable. I create content that people will find when they search for keywords. I do not need to create a group of people that will watch my videos, but I serve an existing audience that is looking for information on YouTube. I have to makes sure that my titles include the keywords people will enter when they search for information that my video covers.

While I currently don’t show my face in the videos, I made sure to edit the videos in a way that people don’t feel like wasting their time watching a video. I script my videos, and I record as many takes that are required to get a great result. 

Also, I used a Rode Podcaster (premium USB microphone) from the beginning of my journey to make sure that the audio quality does not scare people away from my videos.

The combination of high-quality content (production-wise) mixed with searchable titles and clickable thumbnails seems to be the reason for my channel growth.

But Other Channels Grow Way Faster?!

Absolutely! While I value my results as an above-average success, I also see that other people (even in the same niche)have much more success than I have.

The reasons are different. Some people invest a lot more time into their channels. Maybe they have the luxury of not having to work a day job. Or they grind hard because they don’t have a job and need to make an income with their channel as fast as possible?

There are various reasons why some people might be more successful than I am with my channel. But guess what – it’s okay, and I’m fine with my results. I look up to people running successful channels, and I try to learn from them. But I don’t feel bad when I see their success. 

When they can do it, I can do it too!